I am a recent business graduate who has had experience at degree level and AS and A level.
I struggled with exams and essays throughout my degree and A-levels and understand how important it is to have someone who is there to help you through things and to explain things that little bit further.
I like to make sure each concept is understood in depth through a range of methods, allowing you to fully understand the topic and be able to apply it in the real world.
If this sounds like something that will help you get the grade you want, then look no further and contact me!
I have tutored individuals at university on a one to one basis helping them improve their exam technique, writing technique and understanding of various different topics.
I have brought many students from a grade they were disappointed with up to a grade that they thought they would ever achieve.
Travel will be worked out at a rate of pence per mile.
It will be charged at £0.45 p/mile.
I am a dedicated and hard-working individual, who shows initiative in difficult situations and strives for success. Being self-motivated and driven, I complete challenges to the best of my abilities. I am always looking to develop myself at every opportunity, both professionally and personally.
• Decision making
• Commercial awareness
• Customer focus
• Team Working
Young Match Official Programme Lead | NLD RFU Feb 2017 to Present
• Work with NLD RFU and RFU to plan and develop the calendar events of Young Match Officials throughout the season.
• Communicate with Young Match Officials to ensure they have the necessary support and encouragement to develop.
• Liaise between NLD Referees Society, local RFU staff, parents, Young Match Officials, Young Match Official supporters and club referee coordinators.
Referee | NLDRFURS Nov 2016 to Present
• Referee rugby matches most weekends, of varying levels and ages.
• Development of leadership and communication skills
• Level 10 referee
Product Communications Assistant | BMW UK Jul 2015 to Jul 2016
• Team finances on SAP.
• Quick Reference Guide, internal document.
• Management of digital document and video sharing internal and external website.
• Planning and production of video content for internal and external website.
• Regional Reporting for internal and external website
• Colour and trim sample project for the U.K.
• Managed translation process of German to English for product literature.
• Implemented a new, simpler and more efficient colour and trim samples process for the U.K.
• Successfully made changed to the Quick Reference Guides that enables retailers to perform at higher levels.
• Planned and produced of the most successful pieces of video content BMW have produced.
Nottingham Trent - Bachelor`s degree Business: 2:1 2013 - 2017
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Comparative and International Management
- The Financial Environment
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
Stamford School - A Levels 2011 - 2013
Business Studies: A
management lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest marketing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, business strategy lessons for all!
Taking admission prep for business school lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|