My teaching method is to work on the easier topics first, allowing the student to gain the confidence to tackle the harder areas. Lesson plans are discussed with the student and are tailored to students' needs and can be modified at any time.
I am a BSc (Hons) Applied Psychology student. Having studied Psychology at GCSE and advanced level, I am able to provide a quality service for any students needing support in the areas of Psychology and Statistics, including IBM SPSS. DBS checked with prior mentoring experience.
• BSc (Hons) Applied Psychology
• A-levels in Psychology, Sociology and Biology
• 11 A*-B GCSEs, including Maths and Psychology
•100% score in Research Methods exam
• Advice and Support volunteer at local youth charity
• Student mentor whilst undergoing A-Levels
psychology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£15|