I am a 16 year veteran teacher with a background in 7-12 Social Studies(government, US/World History, Sociology, Geography) as well as a background in Special Education(k-12).
I like to have more of a background lecture that is short, then a discussion based on how it pertains to today's world. That connection makes history relevant.
I'm more of a hands on, small groups and interactive teacher.
I've been in education for 16 years and over that time, I've had 1,440 kids give or take. It seems like a lot looking at the number, but it is something I've never realized until being asked how many students that I've had over the years.
1. Bachelors Degree: Secondary Education 7-12 Social Studies Comprehensive
2. Masters Degree: Curriculum & Instruction: Intervention Specialist- Mild/Moderate
3. I've toured many historical sites: Museums, homes of historical figures, battlefield parks, forts, battle
ships, military aircraft shows, civil war and revolutionary war re-enactments.
4. I love to read books that are historical.
5. my interest in history started back when my grandfather would talk to me about his experience in World War 2 and also when my dad would do Civil War re-enactments.
history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest geography lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, general knowledge lessons for all!
Taking geopolitics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|