(1) Foundation of networking
(2) OSI layers Model.
(3) Use of networking in our environment.
(5) Basic Configuration.
(6) Exposure to IOS and mastering it's uses.
(7) Basic foundation of Telecommunication.
(8) Signalling protocols
(9) How protocols work on device
(10) Basic learning on BTS,BSC,MSC, and MS
BTS- Base Transmission Controller
BSC- Base Station Controller
MSC- Mobile Station Controller
MS- Mobile Station.
I have more than Six years of teaching experience, i have experience in core technology of routing and switching configuration.i have work with some school and solve lots of problem related on server management and network services, I have more that 3 years of teaching expert student on routing and switching for Cisco System.
Additional rate may apply depends on the experience of the student and his professional experience.
NETWORK MANAGEMENT/ SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
Seeking assignments in Network Administration/ Technical Support with a highly reputed organization
• CCNA, CCNP and (CCIE wtrn): Certified professional with around 6 years plus of experience in Network Management, System Administration and Technical Support.
• Experience in network set up and management, system administration (including server implementation &administration), technology support and technical troubleshooting.
• Demonstrated abilities in leading and guiding project teams to deliver projects to clients within specified timeframe and as per specifications.
• Thorough understanding in systems administration and database administration of systems, data backup procedures and providing technical support for the business applications.
• An effective leader with proven abilities in leading teams during the project phase, training & guiding team members and enabling knowledge sharing among the team.
System Administration • Network Management • Technical Support • Relationship Management • Desktop Support • Client Relations Management • Operations Management • IT Application Creation and Integration • Remote Support
Kingston University London
Master in Network and Information Security, MSc.
Sep 2017 – June 2018
International English Language Testing System.
Pearson Test for English.
Jaipur National University, Rajasthan India
National Diploma in Information Technology; 2014
Mahatma Gandhi University, Meghalaya, India
Cisco Networking Academy; 2008
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife, Nigeria.
National Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering; 2006
Osun State College of Technology, Esa-Oke, Nigeria
Senior School Certificate; 2001
St Augustine Commercial Grammar School, Ikire
Primary School Leaving Certificate; 1996
Holy Cross Catholic Primary School, Ikire Osun State.
AWARDS/ FELLOWSHIPS/ GRANTS
• Centre for Excellence in Telecom Technology (CETTM) Mumbai.
• Award for Training in Intelligent Network, Modern Switching Technology, Value Added Services. Technological Institutes of Textile and Sciences Bhiwani, Haryana (India).
• Award for advanced information communication technology in engineering.
Obafemi Awolowo University ile-ife, Nigeria Network Subletting Apr’09 – Jul’11
Department of information and communication technology unit (INTECU)
BNS technologies Nigeria Ltd. Field Engineer Sep’06 – Mar’08
Level 1 Support Engineer
NetTech India Senior Networking trainer Apr’13 –Aug’2017
(Networking trainer for CCNA, NP & IE R&S)
• Performed LAN networking and maintenance.
• Conducted TCP/IP network design and IP address planning at services provider level & management.
• Designed and implemented WAN routing protocols (HDLC, PPP, EIGRP, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, IPV4 and IPV6, MPLS/ VPN, FIREWALL (ASA/PIX), service provider).
• Implemented intelligent network and value added services.
• Set up and managed Local Area Network and Wide Area Network and designed Groups / Users for authentication and security of system / network.
• Maintained network hardware and software, analyze problems and monitoring the network to ensure its availability.
• Handled Commissioning Routers, Switches & Firewalls / computer hardware devices and ensuring maximum uptime.
• Installed, administered and maintained various software & hardware devices in networked environment; taking regular backup of server / database information & planning efficient storage.
• Configured and managed Microsoft Server and maintaining Web Server and Mail Server.
• Addressed queries regarding the Information System / Software & extending onsite support to the clients including maintenance of hardware / software.
• Participated in Tech Calls for researching on unresolved issues or incidents on web based application.
PROFESSIONAL TRAININGS UNDERGONE
• Cisco certified networking professional @ Nettech India Pvt Ltd., Thane, Mahashtra, Mumbai India.
• Hardware and Software engineer @ Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
• Cisco networking academy (CCNA, CCNP and CCIE).
• Certified Intelligent Network, Value Added Services and Modern Switching Technologies (IN/VAS & MST) at Centre for Excellence in Telecom Technology, Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited Powai Mumbai (CETTM, MTNL), India.
• Cisco certified internetworking expert from Network technologies solution India (Net TECH).
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest ICT lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, telecommunications lessons for all!
Taking ios lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|