During our lessons we will focus on helping you develop your individual writing style. I will provide tailored advice and feedback that fits your specific project requirements. My advice will aim on helping you improve your writing and editing skills whilst achieving high grades.
I am a 3rd year PhD student in Nottingham with a vast experience in writing high quality essays, reports, dissertations and academic abstracts. I have been helped many students from ranging from college to masters achieve high grades in their projects and assignments and develop better writing techniques.
I have experience mainly in medicine related subjects but I have also worked successfully with students studying accounting, law, business and others.
10/2018-ongoing Otolarhynongology PhD, University of Nottingham
Neural markers of language development in typically developed children and in children with developmental language disorder
09/2017-09/2018 Experimental Neuroscience MRes, (Distinction) Imperial College London
Three (3) distinct laboratory research placements with a focus on the application of modern scientific techniques to understanding the pathogenesis of disease and developing novel approaches to treatment.
09/2014-07/2017 Neuroscience BSc First Class honors (1st), King’s College, University of London
• Laboratory Research Project in Neuroscience (78/100)
• Developmental Neurobiology (70/100)
• Principles of Neurobiological Research (63/100)
• Skills for Biosciences (75/100)
15/07/2017-31/07/2017 Architecture, Experiencing China Summer School, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
09/2015-06/2016 Neurobiology, Physiology and Behavior (GPA 2.5/4), University of California, Davis, USA (exchange student)
• Neurobiology (B-)
• Systems Neuroscience (B-)
• Cyborgs and Prostheses (A-)
09/2011-08/2014 Greek Apolytirio (Graduation Grade 19.2/20), Lysium of Antissa (Greece)
• Biology (19.1/20)
• Maths (18.6/20)
• Physics (17.9/20)
• Chemistry (16.5/20)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
09/2016 ongoing: Private Tutor
• Tutoring university and college level students in medicine related courses focusing on creating a safe and inspiring learning environment.
• Delivering high quality classes in person and via video tutoring using online platforms and resources.
• Providing students, a variety of teaching methods depending on individual learning style and encouraging them to apply novel approaches to course content.
• Assisting with test preparation, homework help, study and writing and improved note taking.
• Providing real life examples and applications of course content drawing from my academic experience
09/2016 – 07/2017 Peer Assisted Learning Leader, King’s College London
• Introduce students to multiple thinking, learning, and success strategies.
• Assist students in applying novel approaches to course content.
• Guide students in creating individualized study and success goals and plans and become self-
• Serve as liaison between staff and students, transmitting information and exchanging views
Greek (native language)
English (proficient): IELTS 7.5 (19/07/2014)
German (Standard level: B2) State Certificate of Language Proficiency
ECDL Standard (Presentation, Using Databases, Online Collaboration, Project Planning, 2D Computer Aided Design and Health Information Systems Usage) Program languages Java and R (Basic Knowledge)
essay writing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest dissertation and thesis preparation lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, proofreading lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|