Italian for business, Italian acting, diction and expression coaching via skype for professionals, actors, singers and anyone interested in speaking and expressing like a native Italian speaker.
All coaching classes are personalised for the best interest and needs of the person; enabling the best outcome possible for each individual to flourish in his/her unique way.
On the first lesson we will have a conversation in Italian to verify what we have to work on to enable you to sound and communicate like a native speaker of the Italian language.
I am an Italian theatre director, actress and writer at freelance. I am qualified for teaching Italian acting and Italian for business. I am Italian mother tongue and I am available for coaching Italian for business, Italian diction, voice, expression and Italian acting for professionals, actors, Opera singers and students of all ages and background.
- Italian Advanced Levels and Italian General Certificate of Secondary Education obtained in Italy: Italian; Italian Literature; History; Mathematics; Geography; English; Italian for business; Italian Civil Law; Italian Economy; Computer.
- One year Acting - Italian, Bottega Teatrale Firenze, Italy.
- One year Acting - Italian, CIMES (Centre of Music and Performance) University of Bologna Italy.
- Acting - Italian, the creative process, San Martino Theatre, Bologna, Italy.
- Acting and Directing - Italian, Odin Teatret, Teatro di Roma, Rome, Italy.
- Undergraduate Certificate - Italian Academic Education in Aesthetics, Psychology and History of Theatre, University of Bologna, Italy.
- One year Acting - Community and Education, The Lowry Theatre, Salford UK
- Undergraduate Certificate in Theatre Directing, East 15 Acting School UK
- Postgraduate Certificate in Theatre Directing, St Mary's University, Twickenham, UK
ITALIAN PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Italian Secretary Professional Qualification obtained in Italy.
- Italian Business Administration Professional Diploma obtained in Italy, equivalent of Level 3 AVCE/BTEC National Diploma.
Linda is really a great actress, a fine reciter, a very good interpreter of human feelings and moods. One of the best in the current theatrical panorama.
I am glad to recommend Linda as a teacher for business italian and also italian for actors and liric singers. She is an actress herself and is very very passionate about her work. She is also a lovely person, very nice and correct in what she does.
Linda è una persona affidabile e di grande esperienza. La sua professionalità è pari alla sua disponibilità. Con lei si lavora senza fatica e fiduciosi nella riuscita.
Linda is a reliable and highly experienced person. Her professionalism is equal to her availability. With her you work effortlessly and are confident in your success.
Conosco Linda da abbastanza tempo per poter dire di avere di lei una ottima impressione: attenta, scrupolosa, motivata, umanamente e professionalmente ineccepibile. Ha inoltre una sensibilita' particolare per le tecniche di comunicazione ed uno spiccato senso estetico. Un eccellente tutor.
I've known Linda for quite some time to be able to say that she has an excellent impression on me, attentive, scrupulous, motivated, humanly and professionally flawless. It also has a particular sensitivity for communication techniques and a strong aesthetic sense. An excellent tutor.
Linda è un’attrice di grande esperienza e espressività, con ottima conoscenza di tecniche di recitazione, di azione fisica e perfetta dizione italiana. Abbiamo scritto e lavorato insieme in diversi spettacoli originali e, oltre ad un piacere, sono state anche esperienze massimamente arricchenti sia dal punto di vista artistico che umano. Raccomandata particolarmente per chi vuole approfondire la recitazione e la lingua italiana applicata a spettacoli teatrali.
Linda is an actress of great experience and expressiveness, with excellent knowledge of acting techniques, physical action and perfect Italian diction. We have written and worked together in several original shows that have been very enriching experiences both from the artistic and human point of view. Particularly recommended for those who want to deepen the acting and the Italian language applied to theatrical performances.
I have known Linda for years. I know her as a theater director. She is very capable and meticulous person in her work. She is a native Italian speaker, but she is also skilled in the use of the Italian language, full of different nuances. Linda manages to handle dialetics and writing very well. My opinion is that she is a capable and reliable person.
acting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£10|