I teach people from the ages of 8-18, as being young myself, I aware of the challenges that I used to present myself while learning to be a better artist. My lessons are very practical and involved and I will have you drawing and painting as soon as possible. Theory is of course important, but it is more important for me to help you find the way in which YOU observe and record the world.
I have been an Artist all my life, and currently I am enrolled at Newcastle University, studying Fine Art. I have run several drawing and painting classes, both individual and group sessions in which I aim to encourage my students not to fear their connection between their eyes and their hands. Everyone has the capability to be a fantastic painter, drawer, mark maker, and I hope to help you find that within yourself.
Currently enrolled at Newcastle University for a Fine Art Bachelors degree.
A Level – Summer 2019
Sixth form Art scholar
Art – A*
Psychology – A*
English - A
GCSE – summer 2017
Maths – A*
English – A*
Double Award Science – A*A*
History – A*
Computer Science - A
French – A*
Art, Craft & Design – A*
• Set up Observational Drawing Club for 11-14 year olds (October 2017)
• Assisted running animation course for young teens
• Taught drawing to individual students (10-11 year olds)
• Assisted running professional art classes in primary schools
• Volunteered at Helen & Douglas House (February – May 2016)
• Assisted Home for Autistic Children (Sudan) care for residents and renovate interior
• Designing an art course for underprivileged girls in Pakistan with TAF (charity)
• Volunteering at Green Gates Nursing home (December 2017 – March 2018)
• Prefect (GDST school council rep, Art and Equality) (Academic year 2018-19)
• Assisted artist Amy Isles Freeman in painting her mural in Theatre Deli, London (June 2019)
• Attended Life Drawing classes weekly (January 2016 – present)
• Attended The Drawing Book Course at the Ruskin School of Art (August 2016)
• Work experience for Labour Law for a week (January 2015)
• Led team to raise money for West Oxfordshire Animal Rescue
• Set up digital portfolio to showcase artwork on Instagram (2014 – present)
• Attended Exotic Still Life course at The Ruskin School of Art (July 2017)
• NCS (October – November 2017)
• Exhibitions – 36 Lime Street Gallery, National Portrait Gallery
• Raised money for Pakistani workers negatively impacted by lockdown by selling prints of original artwork
drawing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest painting lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, art and design lessons for all!
Taking watercolor painting lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£12|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£60|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£120|