Hi. I'm a Health, Fitnes and Performance Coach and Advanced Remedial Personal Trainer. I have over 20 years experience and am Managing Director of 4D Fitness UK.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I cover all aspects of personal fitness and health, including the 4 dimensions of exercise, nutrition, posture and lifestyle. I have worked with Athletes, Cabinet Ministers, NHS Consultants, Mums to be and everyone in between.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I initially studied with the American College of Sports Medicine as an Advanced Personal Trainer; Fitness For Industry as a Gym Instructor; YMCA as a Personal Trainer and GP Referral Trainer; CHEK Institute in Scientific Core Conditioning and Scientific Back Training, and Balance Training.
- How much do you charge?
£55-£85 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I am a mobile personal trainer covering South west London, Barnes, East Sheen, Kew, Putney, Fulham, Chiswick, Richmond upon Thames, Wimbledon, Kingston upon Thames and Clapham, SW13, SW14, SW15. I also have a training studio in SW14.
- When are you available?
7 days a week, 6.30am to 10.00pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages and ability levels.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have over 20 years experience working with people from all walks of life.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
• American College of Sports Medicine
• GP Referral
• Register of Exercise Professionals, National Register of Personal Trainers
fitness lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£50||£50||Not available|