I'm an Oxford-educated English graduate now working as a private tutor and schoolteacher following 18 years as a strategy consultant. I teach English and Maths plus most other popular subjects at GCSE and A-level.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach English, French, German and Maths plus Proofreading and Essay Writing.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
II.1 in English Language & Literature from Oxford University (Christ Church college)
A at A-level in English, French & German
Nine O-levels, all but one at A grade in English Language, English Literature, French, German, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, History and Design & Technology
- How much do you charge?
My price is £30 per hour plus an extra £5 for any additional people. I don't charge travel expenses as I travel by bicycle.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home or at clients' homes or online.
- When are you available?
I am available on weekdays and weekend days and evenings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all levels and age ranges (including adult learners), depending on the subject
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Mostly Common Entrance at 7+, 11+ and 13+ but also GCSE, A-level and degree
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I'm happy to tutor over the phone or via email or internet messaging.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught over a hundred clients from 6 to 60. I also coach various sports to friends and colleagues in my spare time, including golf, sailing and ballroom and Latin dancing.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have an up-to-date CRB enhanced disclosure certificate.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|