Hi,I'm a freelance drummer/percussionist that has been working professionally in London for seven years gigging and teaching in many situations and styles of music from jazz, salsa, samba to orchestral work.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach to all ages and levels - drumkit, Latin percussion, samba percussion, middle eastern frame drums. I can also give music theory lessons.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a BA (hons) degree in music
Grade 8 Trinity Guildhall drumkit
ABRSM Theory grade 6
- How much do you charge?
I charge £30 per hour if teaching from home.
- Where do you teach?
I can teach at home or travel to the East, Central or North London.
- When are you available?
I can teach day or night (day pref.)
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages and levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I can prepare for Trinity Guildhall or the ABRSM exams.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have over fifteen years experience in many schools from primary, secondary schools and colleges and also private pupils to group workshops.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have an up to date CRB form.
• BA (hons)
• Have taught all ages and levels for over 10 years
• CRB checked
music lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|