Hello! I'm a Bloomsbury-based Philosophy and History of Art tutor.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Philosophy and History of Art from GCSE to MA level, and can also help with more general essay writing skills and techniques.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I studied BA Art at the University of Hertfordshire, and MA Contemporary Art Theory at Goldsmiths, University of London, where I focussed on Early Modern Philosophy, recent French Philosophy and German Idealism. I'm now writing a PhD in Philosophy.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £25 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I'm happy to travel to students' homes. I'm based in Bloomsbury and can travel to most locations in Central London.
- When are you available?
I'm available on Mondays and Tuesdays, as well as evenings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach GCSE upwards.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
My teaching style is friendly, patient and encouraging. I like to learn and hope that I make studying enjoyable and interesting.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I've been working with University students for about a year, before which I tutored in a private college.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|