I am committed to providing tuition in an enthusiastic and interactive manner.
Using my experience I try to bring to the sessions an approach tailor-made to each student's requirement. I tailor the approach to go over theory and past paper practise.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Accounting and Finance Undergraduate
Accounting and Finance Postgraduate
Business Related Degrees
- Tell me about your qualifications.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland - Chartered Accountancy qualification
BA (Hons) Accounting degree – 1st Class Hons
- How much do you charge?
£60 per a 90 minute session.
I find that a decent time for a session is 90 minutes as this covers a good mix of topics and discussions with question practise.
Charges for travel may apply depending on the location.
- Where do you teach?
I teach in Central London and North London and also in Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire towns.
- When are you available?
7 days a week.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Accounting Undergraduate/Postgraduate/Professional - All Levels
Business Related - All Levels
Ages - All
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Professional - From AAT to ACCA/ICAEW etc
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
- What kind of experience do you have?
The combination of my experience in public practice with a big four firm and working in industry in listed companies enables me to bring study material to life with practical and realistic working examples. I have been tutoring successfully for over a number of years. I specialised in ICAEW, ICAS, ACCA financial accounting and audit papers.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
- Tell me about some of your current students.
My students are from different training firms for example the Big Four and small firms.
• THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF SCOTLAND - Chartered Accountancy qualification
• BA (Hons) Accounting degree – 1st Class Hons
Who said finance is boring? Nikki has made it so much fun, she is full of enthusiasm and so much knowledge on the subject matter. I have enjoyed every session!
Nikki helped me pass all of my ICAEW Accounting and Audit papers and I am so grateful.
Nikki is awesome! Teaching style is excellent! She doesn't just go through the material but brings it to life.
aat lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|