If you are interested in the Greek language or Greek culture (Ancient, Medieval or Modern), feel free to contact me.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Ancient, Medieval and Modern Greek to all levels. I also teach Ancient Greek, Byzantine and Modern Greek History.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
-Native Greek speaker
-Bachelor of History and Archaeology (National University of Athens, 2007)
-Master of Byzantine History and Civilization (Ã‰cole des Hautes Ã‰tudes en Sciences Sociales – Paris, 2011)
- How much do you charge?
I charge £20 to £25 per hour for language lessons, taking into consideration the level of the student. Travel fees are added exceptionally for complicated destinations. Discounts are available for groups. For oral practice lessons on Modern Greek prices are negotiable.
- Where do you teach?
I teach both at home and students' homes.
- When are you available?
I am available weekly during the day and in the evening.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages and levels.
- What kind of experience do you have?
For the last 6 years I have been teaching privately Ancient Greek and History to students of different ages and abilities. I have worked closely with school students (with a special emphasis on GCSE and A-level) as well as university students undertaking Classical Studies.
Along with my private teaching I also teach at the Greek School of High Barnet.
In addition, I have taken part in two linguistic research programs for Greek language in Greece and France.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (Greece)
E.H.E.S.S. Paris (France)
• Bachelor of History and Archaeology - National University of Athens
• Master of Byzantine History - E.H.E.S.S. Paris, France
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|