I am friendly, cheerful and understanding, always finding an individual way for an each student to teach skills that Pianist requires.
Russian Piano School Traditions.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Piano Performing, Music theory, Singing.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Masters degree in Piano Performing.
- How much do you charge?
Student's home visits can be arranged with different fees from above.
- Where do you teach?
At my home.
- When are you available?
Time and day can be discussed for both Teacher and Students convenience.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
From the Beginners to the Diploma/Graduate.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Grade 8.(ABRSM of other examination board)
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Music is the highest form of art and if you decided to master it, I'm happy to share with you all my knowledge and experience.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Over 25 years of teaching experience in Piano Performing and Music Theory. Both Overseas and UK
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Graduated Conservatoire in 1995 Georgia,Tbilisi.
Graduated Special Music School For Musically Talented Children in 1991. Georgia, Tbilisi
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Chopin Society, UK.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Little about some of my students;
With Kubota, I'm currently working on his diploma with ABRSM.( he has been my student for 7 years)
Mio and Ryo are brothers 7 and 10 years old who started in spring and have very good achievements.
Kazu is an amazing boy who has a great passion in music....
many graduated grade 8. Many are on the way and dilling with grade 6/7 and mastering their skills and knowledge.(List is long)...
piano lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|