I am an experienced English teacher and examiner with a real passion for my subject. I have studied up to MA level, I love teaching and also I am a published writer on Amazon.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach 11+, English language, literature, Media, Communication studies and Drama at Key Stage Three, GCSE and A Level. I have also successfully examined for A Level English with AQA.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a BA in English literature, a PGCERT in English Studies and a PGCE in English
- How much do you charge?
- Where do you teach?
At my home. I teach groups of no more than 4 students. Students come to me and I do not travel.
- When are you available?
Week day evenings
Week end mornings
During school holidays I am flexible
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Aged 8 to 18
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
KS2 SATS- English
GCSE English / English Literature
A Level English
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have more than sixteen years of experience teaching 11 PLUS, English language, literature, Media, Communication studies and Drama at Key Stage Three, GCSE and A Level. I have also successfully examined for A Level English with AQA and I have more than ten years experience of private tutoring.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Institute of Education, University of London
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I am a teacher with QTS and I am a member of the NUT.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I am teaching a range of students from GCSE level, KS3, KS2 and 11 Plus students
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|