My teaching method is purely based off of how my students work the best. I was a school student myself not so long ago therefore I know that people work in different ways. I would use my first lesson to get to know my students properly and base my teaching off of their preferred way.
I am a Edinburgh Napier university student who has been through Scottish and English high school curriculums. I enjoyed the chemistry subject a lot and achieved high grades for it, I would love to pass on the skills that I have gained.
I am currently a student at Edinburgh Napier university who is looking for new opportunities to build skills upon! I am a fresh, keen worker who will be excited to participate in any opportunities that I can. Having achieved a mixture of Scottish and English qualifications, I have learnt how to adapt quickly as well as be self-motivated, organised and have displayed a great level of calmness when working under pressure. I also have enjoyed many opportunities in school such as chances to win awards, volunteering and work experience. I am excited to put the skills that I have gained into a work force to learn further.
Skills & Achievements
• 11 GCSEs, 1 Nat 5, 7 Highers and 1 Advanced Higher
• Young enterprise
• Crest award
• Sky sports- living for sports
• Sick Kids hospital charity volunteer
• Dedicated hard-worker
• Team player
• Upbeat, outgoing and positive
• Works well under pressure
• Highly responsible and reliable
• Visual merchandising and branding
• Customer facing experience
• Outstanding communication
Nursery and Primary School Teaching Assistant, St. Georges School For Girls (Edinburgh, 03/19 – 04/20)
Summary: Supported the teacher in classroom management of 20 pupils by planning and presenting lessons, monitoring students in classroom and playgrounds. Provided additional support to pupils with learning difficulties through providing extra after school support.
Key skills learnt:
• Utilised in-depth knowledge of safe-guarding to ensure relevant guidelines were implemented and adhered to through following the rules.
• Provided outstanding levels of care and built positive, professional relationships with children and parents, receiving continued praise for children's happiness and development.
• Used expert organisational skills to manage time, activities and resources effectively.
• Learnt how to communicate with a range of people despite age, learning ability etc.
• Utilised skills in behaviour management.
chemistry lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£6|