I give lessons to young children but I have also done up to Gcse, I like teaching through visual means and worksheets and doing tests based on the vocab learnt in each lesson. I try and put myself in the shoes of the student in order to imagine what would be a fun way to learn a language for them!
I have tutored French in the past, it is my first language so I speak it everyday at home with my family and I have been learning Italian for seven almost eight years now and I study at Oxford University doing Italian and Linguistics
2017-Present: University of Oxford
• Currently studying Italian and Linguistics
2010-2017: St Michael’s Catholic Grammar School, London (Barnet)
• A-level results (A2): French A*, Psychology A, Italian A
• GCSE results: 3A* in French, Italian, and Science, 6 A including Maths and English, 1B
• 2017 – Axis tuition centre, Ponders End
o During my time at the tuition centre, I helped young children aged 9-11 with their Maths and English skills. I was also an assistant to the teacher, helping with planning of lessons and obtaining resources. This experience allowed me to feel like I was making a positive impact in the children’s education.
• 2017 – Private tuition in French
o I helped a GCSE student every weekend, who was struggling with French. I planned effective lessons for the student, and this allowed me to become very organized and I realized that I enjoy teaching languages
• 2016-2017- French and Italian Society
o During my time in sixth form, I helped out at ‘French Society’ and ‘Italian Society’, in these societies, I helped younger students with any questions they had about a piece of homework regarding the two languages, and I acknowledged that the act of passing down my knowledge is a very rewarding one.
• English – native; French – native; Italian – fluent
• Linguistics – since I am a student of linguistics, the subject allows me to analyse deeply the structure of the English language, include aspects of syntax, grammar and morphology which mean that I have a good understanding of how the language is formed.
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension -french lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£35||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||£60||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||£120||£200|