My teaching method is being understanding and creating a conversation based lesson. Where it is comfortable to ask questions and ask for help on. I give lessons from GCSE to Degree Level. Lesson structure includes finding weaknesses and understanding the roots of that. I give them problem questions to do in front of me, we then both then go through it together, identifying where they went wrong and where they went right.
I am currently a BPTC Student, I have a masters in Law. I have an Undergraduate Degree in International Politics. I have experience of working within a College and Secondary School. I have taught privately around 10-15 students over the last few years, all which have gotten a higher grade than predicted.
I am available in London and Surrey.
Currently an LLM (Law Conversion) student; with an undergraduate International Politics degree. Have an extensive background in campaigning, legal work, fundraising, and charity work.
• Public Speaking
• Efficient and Decisive
• Interpersonal skills
• Written Communication
• Client Service
• Analytical and Logical Reasoning
• Knowledge of Substantive Law and Legal Procedure
- Languages: English, Bengali, and learning Spanish.
PROJECT MANAGER, RESTLESS BEINGS, LONDON — 2017 - PRESENT
Restless Beings is a human rights organisation that focuses on advocating and fundraising for the most marginalised communities in the world.
• Performed substantive legal research, legal work and legal support for our newest campaign.
• Acted as a liaison with outside law firms in India to build a legal support network for our Assam project.
• In February and November 2018 collected data to present to various governments and distributed aid to the Rohingya refugee camps in Bangladesh.
• Proofread legal documents including contracts, company policies & trademark applications.
• Arranged meetings & assisted with the drafting & amending of documents.
• Developed organisational skills through event management.
FUNDRAISER , AMNESTY UK, LONDON, — 2017- 2018
Amnesty is a human rights organisation, campaigning against injustice and inequality everywhere.
• Organised activities to raise funds or otherwise solicit and gather monetary donations or other gifts for an organisation.
• Implemented new ideas for fundraising in order to appeal to different communities, I introduced
• Created campaigns in order to raise awareness of the Amnesty’s work, goals, and financial needs.
BME OFFICER, CITY UNIVERSITY OF LONDON, — 2016 - 2017
• Led and introduced legacy campaigns such as anonymous marking to confront the BME attainment gap.
• Represented and campaigned for more than 20,000 BME students. Acted as a liaison between the BME students and the University board and Union Executive Committee.
• Led organisation of successful events with MPs and Public figures attending in celebration of Black History Month.
• Whilst completing my final year of University, was able to juggle multiple responsibilities and leave an impact on the welfare of the BME Students, which led me to being voted as most inspirational student of the year.
CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEADER, WAITROSE, SURREY — 2014 - 2017
• Promoted after seven months due to being solution focused.
• Identified problems and solutions with our customer service, which was then implemented
throughout stores in the UK.
• 2019 BPP LONDON WATERLOO - UNDERTAKING LLM (LAW CONVERSION) COURSE
• 2017 CITY UNIVERSITY OF LONDON - INTERNATIONAL POLITICS: SECOND CLASS HONOURS
(UPPER DIVISION) 2.1 BSC (HONOURS)
• 2014 ESHER COLLEGE - SOCIOLOGY (A) POLITICS (B) ENGLISH LITERATURE (B) EPQ (B)
. 2017-09 "WHAT CREATED THE BLUEPRINT FOR ROHINGYA GENOCIDE IN MYANMAR? WESTERN COLONIALISM." PUBLISHED BY THE INDEPENDENT
. 2017-10 "ROHINGYA: WHY A COLLECTIVE RESPONSE FROM ORDINARY PEOPLE IS NEEDED.” PUBLISHED ON AMALIAH.COM.
history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest geography lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, psychology lessons for all!
Taking sociology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£25|
|5 hours||Not available||£20||£125|