- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Accounting and Business Management Subjects.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
ACIT; CNA; PGD in Financial Management; PGD in Theology and Leadership; BA in Post-School Education; and HND Accounting.
- How much do you charge?
£15 per hour per person for school pupils; £20 per hour per person for Further and Higher Education students; and £25 per hour per person for professional students.
Discount of 15% for a group of 4 students.
Consultation lessons attract a reduced rate of 25%
No extra fee is charged for travel.
- Where do you teach?
On-Line; libraries; students' homes; and some train stations where we can both find a quiet and convenient space. I am willing to travel between 0 and 30 miles radius.
- When are you available?
I am available on Mondays (10am - 9pm)
Wednesdays (10am - 9pm)
Thursdays (4pm - 9pm)
Fridays (2pm - 6pm)
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Ages 14 and above.
Standard grades; Highers; GCSE; SVQ; NVQ; HNC; HND; 1st and 2nd years Degree; and other vocational and professional levels such as Pitmans and AAT.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- What kind of experience do you have?
26 years accounting experience; 10 years Training experience in Oracle Financials and 13 years teaching experience.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes I do.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
literacy lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|