I usually apply creative thinking to personal and professional development.
You can see my answers in Quora (and my blog on my Linkedin profile) to see if this is what you are looking for.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Creative Thinking.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BSc in Criminology and Psychological Studies
- How much do you charge?
I charge £20 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
- When are you available?
I am available at weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach adults only.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I teach using Skype.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Creativity can be approached in different ways. There are tools to generate ideas, steps to solve problems, questions to challenge thinking. But also we need to become aware of how our thoughts, emotions, and behaviours are linked and we can change one of them to influence the others.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have written books such as "Metodos creativos para todos", "Essex Creativity", "Creative Thinking for Londoners" and "Young Inventors' Workbook".
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
• BSc Criminology and Psychological Studies
• Creative Thinking, Coaching, Facilitating, CBT, MI.
• (concealed information)
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|