- Hourly rate £26
- Response Time 12h
- Number of students 39
1st lesson free!
Online Digital Marketer and Currency Trader offers to teach Digital Marketing and Cryptocurrency Trading
- at their home
- at your home
- By webcam
About the lesson
My range of experience covers both electrical engineering and computer science. I have taught many modules in the last few years. I support students studying electrical engineering and computer science courses up to master’s level. My teaching methodology focuses on building the student’s confidence by first assuring them that the subject is not difficult. Next, I ask a series of questions and provide exercise to know where the student is lacking. Most times I try to teach the theoretical concepts before attempting to teach the practical concepts. I also love giving exercises as well as provide reading materials to help the student learn on their own.
- Digital Marketing
- Business Analysis
I am an Electrical Engineer and Computer Scientist with over 5 years of face to face and online teaching experience. I have completed a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Engineering and Technology while majoring on communications. I have completed several IT trainings as well, hence I can teach many computer sciences courses. My recent training include:
• Python programming: A Concise Introduction by Wesleyan University, USA on Coursera. Certificate earned at Friday, November 17, 2018.
• Introduction to programming with MATLAB by Vanderbilt University, U.S on Coursera. Certificate earned on Monday, June 17, 2017.”
My expertise is in the following:
Signal Processing, Image Processing, Digital Communication, Communication Systems, Communication Electronics, Control System, MATLAB, LTSpice, Scilab, Simulink, C++, Python, Assembly Language, Prezi, MS Office, Proteus, OrCAD, Focusky, Android, Swift, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, Revit, Sketch, Excel, PHP, C#.NET, Cryptocurrency Trading, Digital Marketing.
My final year degree project involved:
• A Neural Network Based Brain-Computer Interface for Classification of Movement Related EEG.
Main Components: Arduino Microcontroller, Muse 2 Headset, Bluetooth Module, Robot Car.
Main Features: Classify the EEG related movements based on Artificial Neural Network (ANN).
Some of the projects I have worked on include:
• Voltage Stabilizer using Arduino
• Home Automation using Microcontroller atmega 16
• Amplitude Modulator Circuit
• Filtering Noise from Audio/Speech signal using MATLAB
• Simulation of Amplitude and Frequency Modulation on MATLAB
• Listening to different sounds and identifying Frequencies present it on MATLAB
• Motor speed control using Scilab (Xcos) environment in Control Applications
• Survey carried out on “Bachelor Students Thinking Process” in order to analyse student thinking after 14-years of education
A reliable and excellent tutor. I recommend him for computer science and electrical engineering task.
He is skilled at what he does, I have known him for some time now and he always delivers on any task assigned to him
An excellent tutor that goes beyond what is required to ensure that others understand the concept being taught. I recommend him
Ahmad is a very intelligent tutor. He is skilled at teaching various groups of learners. I recommend him
View more recommendations
- 5h: £115
- 10h: £230