I am an experienced (20+ years) flute teacher, specialising in classical and jazz music. I aim to bring a lot of fun to the lessons, and try to draw upon a wide variety of musical styles. I teach at all grade levels.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have an LTCL from Trinity College London.
I commenced my training at the Purcell School of Music.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £20 for half an hour and £40 for a full hour.
- Where do you teach?
I teach primarily online, and face to face in North London.
- When are you available?
Weekdays and evenings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach children and adults at all levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I teach grades 1 - 8 (ABRSM and Trinity & Guildhall).
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have over 20 years of experience teaching in a variety of settings including schools, colleges and specialist music centres. I am also a jazz musician having performed at a variety of venues and festivals, as well as television and radio. I try to bring all of this experience into my teaching approach.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have an up to date DBS.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
flute lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|