The best teaching method differs, thus, I can cater to individual needs with the way I deliver my lessons. Some may benefit from visual and interactive lessons others may prefer auditory learning. Using my knowledge of memory and cognition from Psychology; lessons can be delivered in a fun and memorable way with no-nonsense approach!
- Zoom and Webcam lessons since I know most of us are introverts :)
- A 2nd year BSc Psychology student at the University of Westminster graduating in 2021.
- An Exam Invigilator at Secondary schools in London.
- Have experience in private tutoring and knowledge of the mark schemes used.
- Can assist with any GCSE subject, especially Core, English LIT/LANG and other writing-based subjects.
- Homework and Coursework (A-level+ BTEC i.e. Health&Social care) help also provided
- Level 4 BSc Psychology coursework + exam prep
1-to-1 and group tuition based in East London, all cancellations should be done 24h before the lesson.
- I have years of private tutoring experience and having attended many myself, I have learnt useful techniques to devise interactive lessons.
- My ongoing Undergraduate degree continues to teach me more about education psychology which further aids my lesson planning skills.
- Being a student myself and an exam invigilator, I can understand most students' frustration and confusion about exams in general and my knowledge on mark schemes are recent, thus, helpful.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, english literature lessons for all!
Taking essay writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£10||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||£45||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||£95||£100|