My teaching methods are simple: We meet online. First, I listen and look at your writing. Next, I diagnose what your needs and talents as a writer. Then we set personalized goals together. I specialize in helping you become a better writer.
I am a full-time certified teacher in Niagara
I have worked for many International Schools in Asia
I taught business English Writing (Resumes, CVs, Interview Prep)
I have taught as a TA in an Ontario University
Works well with Kids and Adults
- inspired Grade 4-8 students reach their full potential as writers/ readers and researchers as an Ontario elementary homeroom teacher
- assisted students in various research projects for Canadian Heritage Fair and Science Fairs
- continue to tutor and support English as a Second Language (ESL) students write essays, science reports and presentations using Online Software
- assisted professors in research and instruction for Teacher Education students at Brock University where I proofread and gave feedback to teacher candiadates
- created a speech writing curriculum for students who wanted to excel at public speaking
- tutored Adult Engineering Students in business English writing
- helped students prepare for TOEFL/ TOEIC exams
- instucted English as a Second Language in South Korea and Taiwan at various International Schools
Master of Education - Brock University
Bachelor of Education - Brock University
Bachelor of Arts and Science - Queen's University
Spring Scholarship Bursary
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing lessons for all!
Taking redaction lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|