I teach online mathematics. I like to teach for various entrance exams like ISI entrance, CMI entrance, KVPY math, IIT JAM, CSIR UGC NET in Mathematical Science. I am teaching for last 2 years. I involve students so that they can learn well.
I am teaching for last two years. Till now I have taught around 40 students in different classes.It has been wonderful journey of my life. I take tests after some topics are taught. I involve students in the learning process. They enjoy mathematics.
• Master of Science in Mathematics from Indian Institute
of Science, Bangalore with grade 6.8/8
• B.Sc. Hons in Mathematics from Ramakrishna Mission
Vidyamndira, Belur Math (Calcutta University) marks 76.87%
• H.S. from A.C. Institution [WBCHSE], 2008 with marks 85.6%
• Madhyamik from Manikchak Sikshaniketan [WBBSE], 2006 with marks 94.12%
• Qualified CSIR NET Exam 2015 (June) with rank 11 (UGC-JRF)
• Qualified CSIR NET Exam 2013 (June) with rank 14 (CSIR-JRF)
• Currently giving online coaching for ISI entrance in B.STAT
• Gave coaching for CSIR NET for Mathematical Science in 2016
• Worked as Teacher Assistant in Indian Institute of Science during MS program
Skills Latex, Geogebra
• Receiving Institute Fellowship from Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata from 2015
• Qualified for NBHM Scholarship for M.Sc. (2011-2013)
• Received Inspire Scholarship during B.Sc. (2008-2011)
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£6|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£28|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£55|