I did my first BSc in Physical Education in Brazil, time that I had the opportunity to study Yoga and Qigong, also I did part of BSc in Physiotherapy.
I've been living and teaching in London, private lessons and group lessons
Ba Duan Jin
Tai Chi Qi Gong Shibashi 1° set and 2° set
Lian Gong 3 sequences
I did my first BSc in Sports and Science in Brazil, time that I had the opportunity to study Yoga and Qigong, also I did part of BSc in Physiotherapy.
At this moment I have been living in London and working at different places 3 private clubs (at Sloane Square, South Kensignton and Notting Hill), 1 Physiotherapy Clinic (at Putney) and in a Studio at Mortlake where I teach Qigong/Taichi, Mat and Machine Pilates with focus on Rehabilitation - Some of the conditions that I've been working on are Parkinson, Multiple Sclerosis and Postural issues.
Since 2007 I also teach online lessons in Portuguese and English, Somatic Pilates and Qigong Taichi.
Policy cancellation of 24hours, after this (full charge)
More than 1-hour lesson consult with the instructor
ONLY ONLINE LESSONS
45 pounds 1-2-1
45 for family
ZOOM, MESSENGER, SKYPE AND HANGOUTS
● 10/2018 – 03/2019 – POLESTAR PILATES – Comprehensive training (Concluded S1, S2, S3, S4, S5 and S6)
• 02/2018 – 04/2018 London South & East Training – Massage Therapy NVQ Level 3 (Indian Head Massage, Swedish massage, Aromatherapy Massage, Hot Stone Massage)
• 10/2014 Deeksha Nath Sampradaya Tradition (Brazil) – Yogi Janaki Nath
• Started 3/2005 and finished 12/2012 / Traditional Chinese Medicine (acupuncture, Qi Gong, Massage (Shiatsu) Cupping therapy and moxibustion) at Neijing School (Brazil) - 1200hr
• During my B.Sc. in Physiotherapy, I taught a Yoga Therapy Training in Brazil in my Studio 2012/2013
• Also, I taught in São Paulo and Porto Alegre Workshops of Anatomy, Movement and Kinesiology/Biomechanics
• 2012 – PILATES INSTRUCTOR, Funcional em cursos (course specific to Physiotherapists) (Reformer, MAT, Combo Chair, Ladder Barrel and Trapezium), 130hr Studying and more than 800hr practicing.
• 03/2010 Bachelor in Physiotherapy (I did 5 semesters not finished)
• 09/2012 Teacher Training Iyengar Yoga (Brazil) - 360hr (with Senior Intermediate I instructor Ana Luisa Matsubara student of B.K.S. Iyengar, Faeq Bihria, Geeta Iyengar and Prashant Iyengar)
• Workshop with Intermediate III instructor Laurant Dazou (France)
• Workshop Iyengar Yoga with Senior Intermediate III Faeq Bihria (France)
• Workshop Iyengar Yoga with Senior Intermediate II Melodie Bachelor (New Zeland)
• Workshop with Senior Intermediate III Karin O’Bannon (EUA)
• Workshop Iyengar Yoga with Senior Intermediate I Pedro Pessoa (Brazil)
• 06/2009 B.Sc. Physical Education (Sports Rehabilitation and Sports and Science) (Brazil) NARIC:(concealed information) / (RQF Level 6, SCQF Level 10, CQFW Level 6) (Postural Movement, FNP, Kinesiology, Biomechanics, Physiology and Physiology of Exercise)
• 01/2009 – Studied Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga with Karin and Mauricio Wolf students of Patabhi Jois
• 12/2007 Vinyasa Flow Yoga (Brazil) - 200hr
● 05/2003 Tui-na Massage, Reflexology Hands and Feet (Brazil) - 40hr
• 2003 Reiki Level 1 and 2
● 05/2001 Massage Therapy and Sports Massage (FNP, Postural Scanner, MET, Soft and Deep Tissue, Trigger Point Therapy, Myofascial Release) and lymphatic drainage (Brazil) - 660hr
meditation lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest alternative medicine lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, massage lessons for all!
Taking massage therapy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£80||£45|
|5 hours||Not available||£320||£225|
|10 hours||Not available||£625||£450|