Along with helping with your mathematics, I can help with your exam technique and preparation. In my experience, as a university lecturer, it is exam technique and preparation which separates the firsts from the rest - not ability.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Any university level mathematics course.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
PhD Mathematics (King's College London)
MSc Mathematics (University of Reading)
MSci Mathematics (King's College London)
- How much do you charge?
£30 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I teach online only.
- When are you available?
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
University Level - undergrad and postgrad.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Skype and a graphics tablet.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Over ten years, I have lectured undergraduate and postgraduate mathematics courses at Heriot-Watt, Cardiff, and Sussex Universities. This includes the setting/marking of examinations and coursework. I know what lecturers/examiners are looking for.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
• MSci Mathematics
• PhD Mathematics
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|