My teaching method is fun and engaging, yet focused and impactful. It involves learning content straight from specific exam boards, creating revision resources to memorise this information and doing a lot of exam questions. This form of learning is scientifically proven to be effective.
As a student, my hard work and perseverance resulted in achieving 3 grades above what was expected of me in all my 10 GCSE's.I have experience teaching students at my secondary school. capable of creating resources and activities tailored to individual learning styles. flexible and dedicated to making a difference and providing great support where necessary. My confidence, passion and organisation make me an effective tutor.
A self-confident, reliable and hard-working student who aspires to become a successful lawyer. Notable strengths include punctuality, data reading and analysis, excellent written and verbal communication skills and creativity. Experienced and capable of assisting team members and managers with a plethora of admistrative duties, a quick learner who works well in a team- as well as independently.
August 2019 - September 2019
Administrative Assistant / Footprints Care LTD, Slough
During my time at Footprints Care LTD I; created PowerPoint presentations used for business development, strengthened operational efficiencies and a provided high level of administrative support- which developed my computer literacy. I also copied and distributed documents and materials, received incoming packages and mail, and created weekly reports and presentations using Microsoft office applications.
July 2018 – July 2018
Restaurant Waiter / Premier Inn, Slough
While working as a member of the catering department I; delivered an exceptional level of service to each customer by listening to concerns and answering questions, which allowed me to advance my people skills . I also supported the restaurant team in improving operations and resolving issues quickly to deliver excellent customer service. Additionally, I maintained high energy during the day, responding quickly to customer needs, therefore developing problem-solving skills.
January 2016 – March 2016
Sales Assistant / Age Concern, Slough
Whilst volunteering at Age Concern, I; worked well with the staff in maximising customer satisfaction by keeping the store organised at all times and delivered an exceptional level of service to each customer by listening to concerns and answering questions. I also completed administrative tasks such as monitoring multiple databases to keep track of all company inventory, as well as advising on purchases such as warranties or maintenance of items to customers.
GCSE’s / Ditton Park Academy, Slough 2015-2019
Biology - A* Chemistry- A Physics - A* Maths - B Drama - A** Business - A** French- A History - A English Language -A
Successes and Accomplishments: Interests and hobbies:
• Participated in 2 mock trials at Reading Crown Court, where I was a prosecution lawyer, thus enabling me to develop excel-lent public speaking, analytical and time managements skills.
• Have a bronze Duke of Edinburgh award- which developed my teamwork, communi-cation and independent skills.
• Prefect from year 7-11, helping organise charity events, making changes within the school and speaking to wide audiences confidently.
• Student ambassador for French, history and drama and gave students support dur-ing after school intervention sessions.
• Current well-respected vice-captain of the first ever sixth form netball team.
• Represented my school in rowing and net-ball competitions.
• Member of the business enterprise chal-lenge, which is currently developing my da-ta handling and innovation skills.
• Lead singer of the church choir and con-tribute significantly to the community through my participation in charity events.
• I speak two languages: French and Shona.
• Member of every school play.
• Performed in 3 external plays as part of the Royal Shakespeare's Schools Festival- namely Othello where I played the main part.
• Currently Volunteer to coach the year 8 Langley Netball team and Volunteered at Age Concern charity shop for 3 months.
• Currently provide support for other stu-dents during after school clubs such as netball and math. Help drama and French GCSE student during my school free les-sons.
• Socialise regularly with friends and family
Mrs Reetka Nagra
Head of sixth form at Ditton Park Academy
Phone: 01(concealed information)
Address: Kings Reach, Slough SL3 7UX
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£10||£10||Not available|