My teaching method is interactive and personalized. I will also employ extensive visualization for my teaching by bringing academic concepts to life with visual and practical learning experiences, therefore allowing students to understand how academic concepts apply in the real-world.
I am a graduate from University of Manchester and am working in the tech industry. I have experience of tutoring Maths and English in high school. I used to live in Singapore for 4 years before moving to Manchester for university.
Graduate with experience in market research, project management and customer service.
The University of Manchester August 2016 – July 2020
BSc Management (Human Resources specialism)
• First class with Honours: 78.5, received the Dean’s Award of Achievement
• Relevant modules: Microeconomics 88%, Employment Law 78%, Consultancy Project 83%.
• Received the Manchester Leadership Programme Gold Award; 60+ hours of local volunteering
Business Development Associate August 2020 – Present
• Monitoring the latest developments in metabolic disease diagnostics, medical imaging and health plans’ medical policies, regular competitive intelligence tracking, investigating market activity
• Participating in building a strategy for Key opinion Leaders (KOLs) engagement
• Networking with medical and industry experts and maintaining good stakeholders’ relationship
Market Research Associate (part-time) November 2019 – August 2020
• Investigated market opportunities and activities, created competitor analysis reports
• Organizing the Multi-disciplinary advisory board panel discussion by communicating with external experts, coordinating different teams and ensuring effective execution of project tasks
Market Research Intern August 2018 – August 2019
• Conducted market research and developed financial forecasts for the new medical device
• Attended the European Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology's conference 2019. Coordinated meetings, prepared marketing materials, pitched products to 10 radiology experts
• Generated 10 new clinical studies and participated in writing 15 studies’ protocols and contracts.
The University of Manchester June – August 2018
Executive Education Team Intern
• Carried out market research to support marketing and customer engagement efforts
• Utilized the Fame database and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to gather vital information of different companies to support customer engagement for new Apprenticeship programmes
• Participated in organizing the summer social event at the new Executive Education centre (July 2018)
vocabulary - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest esol (english) lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£11|