I came from an underprivileged background and personally understand the struggles young students have when they try to acquire new knowledge. A lot of the times, schools do not engage with students in a way that benefits the flow of knowledge. I want to be there to make a positive change and help students achieve their true potentials.
I have recently graduated from University of Oxford with a Master's degree in Engineering Science. Have achieving an overall Upper Second Class classification, I have an average mark of 69.1% and was awarded Open Scholarship twice from my college on academic excellence. For A-Levels I obtained A*A*A*A in Chemistry, Further Maths, Maths and Physics; and for GCSE I obtained 8A* 3A.
I have extensive tutoring experience, and have worked with a number of GCSE and A-Level students over the past 6 years. From successfully going through the Oxford application process, passing the interviews, studying Engineering in Oxford to eventually securing a degree from it, I have insider knowledge on everything there is to know about Engineering in Oxford. I know exactly what Engineering in Oxford is like, what tutors look for and what modules are available to pick. If required to supplement the student's knowledge, I even have my own personal notes derived from Oxford engineering lecture notes that are available upon request. In order to maximise the chance a student has, I am more than happy to help the student prepare for their interviews, offer constructive advices as well as look over personal statements.
University of Oxford Oxford
Fourth Year Computer Modelling Project – Energy Efficiency Modelling and Optimisation of Greenhouses Oct 2018 – June 2018
• Proposed, designed and developed a dynamic mathematical model on MATLAB which was systematically tested by incorporating real-life locational climate data to simulate greenhouse microclimate. Analysis was carried out across a key set of greenhouse operational parameters, results generated were interpreted and significant findings were presented.
• Key factors affecting energy efficiency in greenhouse operations were identified. Suggestions to greenhouse optimization backed by quantifiable results were offered through operational feasibility and economic analysis.
Oxfordshire Recovery College Oxford
Data Analysis Intern Dec 2018
• Collated a datasheet consisting of over 1,200 entries of college participation records. Dataset was systematically cleansed and extracted on MATLAB, then processed and evaluated on SPSS and Microsoft Excel to gain a better understanding of user experience and assess impacts of individual courses.
• Paired samples two-tailed t-test was used to compare wellbeing scores (in five-point Likert scale) and test for statistically significant results that may contribute to correlations. Statistical test results were drawn and visually presented, recommendation for future data collection and analysis were suggested and significant findings were documented in a report.
Casetify Hong Kong
Business Development and Digital Marketing Summer Intern July 2017 – Sept 2017
• Took up the role of team leader and managed a team of 4 interns on daily work assignments and strategy revisions. Analysed and produced weekly team performance statistics to gauge effectiveness of implemented strategies.
• Drafted and helped presenting internal project plans, such as Team 3-Month Plan and Team Restructuring Proposal. Assisted and supervised on team restructuring and streamlined KOL team internal procedures.
• Worked on building long-term collaborative relationships with influencers of high brand value
FDM Group Hong Kong
Summer Intern July 2016 – Sept 2016
• Routinely attended high profile client meetings and conducted successful sales pitch with APAC account managers. Prepared both internal administrative paperwork and presentation materials for client meetings.
• Learnt to navigate Salesforce and extracted data necessary to help plan APAC future strategy
• Represented FDM Group as a student ambassador at various university career fairs
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking school science lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|