I have a range of teaching experience with a focus on a practical approach to revision, exams and interviews. I have advised people on the Oxford entrance process both for Theology and Religion and for Oriental Studies. I coach individuals on interview technique and research skills to allow them to perform in written exams and face-to-face assessments.
I have a BA in Theology and Religion from Oxford University. I am familiar with the admissions process at Oxford University. I endeavour to help students enhance their exam technique, broaden their intellectual capacity and help them to achieve their academic aspirations.
• LLM Legal Practice (Solicitors) 2021: BPP University, London Holborn
• GDL 2019: City University, London
• BA degree 2018: Oxford University
• A2 grades 2015: Religious Studies A*, English A, History of Art A
• AS grades 2014: Religious Studies A, English A, History of Art A, History A
• IGCSE and GCSE grades 2013: English A*, English Literature A*, History A*, Religious Studies A*, Drama A*
o City University senior moot competition 2019, semi-finalist
o City University GDL moot competition 2019, round two of four
• Middle Temple GDL scholarship, August 2018-July 2019
o Polo Cuppers winner, Hilary term 2017, Christ Church team
o Polo Cuppers semi-finalist, Trinity term 2017, Christ Church team
• Inaugural McIvor award winner for performing arts, 2015
• Director of House Music competition for Repton House, 2015
o Qualifier of National Schools Regatta 2012
o Qualifier of Head of the River race 2012
o Qualifier of Carrow Cup 2012
o Summer rowing coach 2012
• Winner of Norwich School Film Directing Competition, 2012
• Squad level swimmer in Dubai, competing across Middle East, 2005-2010
• Choreographer for School Dance Competition, Repton School, 2009
• Experienced performer in acting/voice/dance, 2006-2017:
o Oxford University, 2017, cast as the King in Love’s Labour’s Lost
o Edinburgh Fringe, 2013 to 2015: Salome, Little Shop of Horrors and Rizzo in Grease
o Norwich School musicals, multiple starring roles, 2013-2015
o Norwich School chapel choir, 2010-2015
o Madinat Theatre Dubai, Annie in Annie the Musical with West End Stage Productions, 2010
Perfect! Claris gave my son a mock interview before his university interview for Philosophy. She was very knowledgable and professional. I have no hesitation in recommending her for Philosophy and Theology.
Perfect! It’s a genuine (!) pleasure and thought provoking to interact with Claris!
history lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest sociology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, philosophy lessons for all!
Taking religious studies lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£40|