The aim of all coaching is to develop each individual's potential and personal goals.
'Combine your passion with experience to soar like an eagle'
Pam has been a practising illustrator and designer for 30 years.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
City of Guilds - teaching
- How much do you charge?
£20 an hour
group coaching - reduced fees to be arranged
- Where do you teach?
At the studio / in your home / at your work place in London.
- When are you available?
times can be arranged to suit your schedule
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All levels - From 8 years - to working professionals
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Bronze art awards
Silver art awards
GCSE / A level art
portfolio for art college
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Currently by direct email - one to one. Customized to students' needs.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I am a passionate Illustrator and designer and enjoy sharing my experience and with other artists.
Every artist has their own style. We can learn to develop our own work and take charge of our future success.
Good communication is essential to our success. When others can hear us clearly and understand us,
so many doors open to us.....it is enjoyable too......for everyone...a real boost in confidence
- What kind of experience do you have?
Extensive credits as an Illustrator and designer
Since 1980, I have been building my own business
I have been teaching and coaching since 1980
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Manchester Polytechnic - B.A Hons Graphic Design
London - City of Guilds teaching qualifications
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
NUJ - National Union of Journalists - as an Illustrator
FCC - Foreign Correspondence Club HK
SAI - Society of Architectural Illustrators
- Tell me about some of your current students.
1. At 8 years old Ben began working with me learning to draw and paint. At 10 years old, he was keen to developing a strong foundation of practical skills and knowledge of art materials. He became confident sketching quickly and accurately from his surroundings, building a library of knowledge. Now studying how oils work. He has a strong ambition to be an accomplished artist. From no concentration or direction Ben is now in charge of his own work. An enormous leap in confidence and quality of artwork. He has goals and his own direction.
2. Alex - 50 years, was keen to revive his own art. Now refreshed with clear demonstrations and guidelines - he is off enjoying his favourite pastime. With his own knowledge of how to direct his own progress.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|