The aim of all coaching is to develop each individual's potential and personal goals.
'Combine your passion with experience to soar like an eagle'
Pam has been a practising illustrator and designer for 30 years.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
City of Guilds - teaching
- How much do you charge?
£20 an hour
group coaching - reduced fees to be arranged
- Where do you teach?
At the studio / in your home / at your work place in London.
- When are you available?
times can be arranged to suit your schedule
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All levels - From 8 years - to working professionals
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Bronze art awards
Silver art awards
GCSE / A level art
portfolio for art college
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Currently by direct email - one to one. Customized to students' needs.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I am a passionate Illustrator and designer and enjoy sharing my experience and with other artists.
Every artist has their own style. We can learn to develop our own work and take charge of our future success.
Good communication is essential to our success. When others can hear us clearly and understand us,
so many doors open to us.....it is enjoyable too......for everyone...a real boost in confidence
- What kind of experience do you have?
Extensive credits as an Illustrator and designer
Since 1980, I have been building my own business
I have been teaching and coaching since 1980
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Manchester Polytechnic - B.A Hons Graphic Design
London - City of Guilds teaching qualifications
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
NUJ - National Union of Journalists - as an Illustrator
FCC - Foreign Correspondence Club HK
SAI - Society of Architectural Illustrators
- Tell me about some of your current students.
1. At 8 years old Ben began working with me learning to draw and paint. At 10 years old, he was keen to developing a strong foundation of practical skills and knowledge of art materials. He became confident sketching quickly and accurately from his surroundings, building a library of knowledge. Now studying how oils work. He has a strong ambition to be an accomplished artist. From no concentration or direction Ben is now in charge of his own work. An enormous leap in confidence and quality of artwork.
2. Alex - 50 years, was keen to revive his own art. Now refreshed with clear demonstrations and guidelines - he is off enjoying his favourite pastime.
The Pam Williams Studio
Pam has been coaching drawing skills and English language for over 20 years.
Her passion has been to develop excellent drawing skills so important to illustration. However she has found how valuable drawing is an an exercise for everyone to develop essential Life skills.
Pam has worked with Students from seven years to 65 years.
She sheds a fresh light and focus on each individual approach to theitr own work.
Since 1975, Pam coached English students, initially in Greece. Later, in New York and then London where she has her permanent studio. Coaching sessions focus on clear pronunciation, daily, work and social conversation and pesonal interests. Always based on student needs and preferences.
Pam has been practicing yoga for 30 years.
Yoga breathing exercises are essential to understand how to project our voices
Sessions build, understanding and confidence to be able to develop in your future.
Illustration/Design history includes;
• working on sketches and designs to regenerate London Docklands - Lottery funded
• series of innovative illustration for the internet - IMSM- Risks management Company
• Production of popular images as Brixton poscards, prints, mugs and Tshirts
• Visually documenting regeneration of Brixton, London community
• Brixton, London Map of Brixton - Brixton Market jute shopping bag
• One year in Hong Kong sketching events leading up to & during the handover of Hong Kong
• Various graphic design work, for studios in London and New York
The Taste of The Far East by Madhur Jaffrey
The Harrods book of wine - Mitchel Beasley
This Land of England - book of the documentary presenter David Starkey
Illustrated and published by Pam Williams
''Chorus of Sketches'' by Pam Williams
A book of sketches of the rehearsals ‘A chorus of diapproval’
(written and directed by Alan Ayckbourn at The Stephen Joseph Theatre
endorsed by Alan Aykbourne – Playwrite/director)
Sketches of speakers at The Cheltenham Literary fesival
Sketches of speakers at The Hay-on-Wye Literary festival
Sketches of The Cheltenham Jazz festival
"American Journey" (TV) presented by Richard Reeves - ATV, New York
"Hitler's Europe" (Documentary) Public Broadcasting Service, New York
Title sequence - animated watercolours
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|