I've been teaching Audition technique, Drama and Acting for over 7 years, it is a passion and a vocation. If you have a passion for what you want to do I can help channel that in to something solid.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Drama, Acting and Audition technique. I can teach one on one or in groups.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I studied at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London and graduated with a BA in Acting.
- How much do you charge?
£35 per hour or £45 for an 105 mins. Group work is negotiable, travel within zone 2 is free.
- Where do you teach?
I teach in my home and in students, I can rent a room in central London but that costs extra.
- When are you available?
My availability fluctuates, but I'm happy to work on any day of the week.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
17 and up mostly, but I've done group work with 16 year olds.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Getting into drama schools, and preparing for professional auditions and productions.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Although not my favourite I'm happy to use skype or facetime.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I've now been working in the profession for near 3 years, I've been in stage and Screen, Radio and internet productions. I've directed, worked and acted with some of the best actors, directors and teachers of our generation.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
At RADA with John Bechizza, Dee Cannon, Nick Barter, Che' Walker (to name a few)
vocal coaching lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|