I’m a native speaker, professionally qualified as a teacher in China and as a Chinese Mandarin teacher in the UK. Both of my Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree are in the subject of Education. My students tell me I am professional, patient and passionate about teaching.
I worked as Educational Psychology Teacher in a Middle School in China. Since 2015 I have been living and teaching Chinese in the UK. I teach groups and individuals both face to face and remotely. I also taught Chinese in a London language school.
I helped students of different language levels to achieve their language goals: whether they start from scratch, don’t know how to best improve their language skill or they have need to learn to use Chinese Mandarin in a specific area relevant for their careers.
I tailor all my lessons to meet student specific goals or needs, which includes:
• inspiring primary school pupils to start their Chinese learning journey,
• helping GCSE students to build confidence in Mandarin exam and move to the top of their class,
• preparing students for HSK exams,
• helping adults to learn specific professional vocabulary in their working area,
• helping advanced learners to sharpen Chinese pronunciation and conversation skills.
I am very glad to improve student Chinese language and to enrich their life. “A different language is a different vision of life.”
chinese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest mandarin lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - chinese lessons for all!
Taking oral expression - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|