I am working as a software engineer in a leading MNC with Bachelors degree in Telecommunications Engineering.
I would like to cover the portions in the same order as taught in school or college to maintain uniformity and to help students master the concepts.
Creative teaching through innovative ideas and practical examples
Analogical insights for clear understanding of concepts
I will charge 150/hr for secondary school and diploma students, 200/hr for intermediate and undergraduate students.
I have about 2 years of experience in teaching. So far I have taught 3 students all of them being home tutions. I would also like to deliver online teaching sessions.
Post Graduate Maths Bangalore University syllabus for 4 months.
ICSE Maths for Class X for an year.
CBSE Maths for Class VIII for 5 months.
To impart knowlegde to the aspirants, visualise the joy of learning and be responsible for overall devopment of the individduals.
• Possess about 2 years of experience in Teaching.
• Creative teaching through innovative ideas and practical examples
• Analogical insights for clear understanding of concepts
• Profficient in providing home tutuions in maths for school and college students
• Experienced in teaching post graduate discrete maths
• Interactive teaching sessions
I am passionate about teaching, I have been providing home tutions in Bengaluru from past 2 years.
• Post Graduate Maths Bangalore University syllabus for 4 months.
• ICSE Maths for Class X for an year.
• CBSE Maths for Class VIII for 5 months.
Bachelor of Engineering from Visveswariah Technological University,India
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|