After being a professional in the corporate world for 11 years I now teach yoga to help people release tension, quiet their mind, learn self-acceptance and find joy in life.
I look for the essence in each of my yoga students. My methods are non-dogmatic, individual-focused, breath-centred, fully integrating mind, body & soul.
I have been teaching yoga for 5 years and have taught over 100 students both privately and in group classes. My experience ranges from beginners to more advanced practitioners, from the more dynamic styles of yoga to the most relaxing.
My qualifications as a Thai Yoga Massage and a Reiki practitioner bring another level to my private teaching where through the power of applied stretches and energy work I help students open spaces in their body and stimulate blood circulation and lymphatic flow.
I bring variety in each class and teach my students healthy habits, educate them regarding food, cultivation of energy and positive self talk.
Group Online Class Rates:
£7.50 per class
Mondays 6:30pm - 7:30pm
Cancellations accepted up to 24 hrs in advance
• April 2016 – 200hrs YTT at Rishikesh Yog Dham, India
• March 2017 – Reiki Level 1 at Reiki Academy, London
• Feb 2020 – Thai Yoga Massage, Chiang Mai
• Jul 2020 – Reiki Level 2, Koh Phangan
• Breath Focused Asana Flows
• Energetic Asana Awareness
• Mindful Alignment Assists
• Yoga Nidra Integration
• Beginner Conscious Style
• Chakra Focused Flows
• Meditation & Pranayama
• May 2016 – Oct 2019 – Hatha & Vinyasa Flow classes in Trinity Church, North Finchley, London. Teaching groups of 4-10 people, mixed gender and age. My work also included pre-arranging dates with the Church administration, preparing and organising the yoga room space; preparing playlists. For reviews given by my students see my FB page
• June 2016 – May 2017 – Yoga teacher for Yoga & Hiking events by Outdooraholics. I taught the yoga classes for a number of Yoga & Hiking
events, providing invigorating/strength focused morning classes and relaxation/restorative classes in the evenings.
• June 2017 – I organised and led a 3-day yoga weekend in Cornwall, UK. I organised the event including accommodation bookings, transport; cooked three vegetarian meals lead the yoga classes over the weekend.
• Nov 2017 – Yoga teacher in Balsa Surf Camp, Montanita, Ecuador. Provided the guests of the Surf Camp with daily yoga classes, catering for the specific surfer needs with focus on balance, lower and upper back strengthening and core work.
• April 2018 – Yoga teacher in Sunrise Elements, Marang, Malaysia. I taught the volunteers in the house twice daily providing the volunteers with energising morning classes and flexibility focused afternoon classes.
• Jan 2018 – Oct 2019 – Corporate Yoga at WSP offices, Lindon, UK. I provided weekly yoga classes to the Engineering Consultancy with groups of 3-8 people of varied levels of flexibility and strength. My work in WSP office was mainly aimed at beginner level students with zero to very little experience in yoga.
• Oct 2019 – date – Yoga teacher @ Yoga with Evelina. I found Yoga with Evelina when I was in Thailand. This is when I started focusing on online teaching being far away from my yoga students. The classes progressed into breaking down various poses, I designer and taught a chakra course, continued to teach privately as well as group classes both in Thailand and again in the UK upon my return. I designed various beginner and intermediate to advanced series for my YouTube channel, wrote a couple of meditations scripts and worked together with a composer to incorporate music into some of my videos.
I have had the pleasure of being part of Evelina’s class for the last few years .Evelina is a wonderful yoga instructor and I have gotten so much out of her classes..Both for my mind and body. She is challenging and accommodating, her voice, volume and tone create a great atmosphere. Her experience and knowledge of the yoga practice she brings is a amazing! Thank you Evelina for being my inspiration ️
I've been practicing yoga with Evelina for last 5 years. I love her classes and learned a lot about yoga postures, breathing techniques and meditation . I also like her workshops and find them very helpful. I improved my knowledge about breathing methods and other Eastern practices to relax the body and reduce the stress. I strongly recommend Evelina. She is a fantastic yoga teacher.
I am practicing yoga with Evelina,since the beginning of her journey as an yoga teacher. Her sessions are full of inspiration,challenge,relaxation-a bit for everyone.In a group or individual,her gentle voice will guide you through ,leaving you refreshed,energised and ready for new challenges.
Best yoga teacher. Made me fall involved with yoga and understand what my body's capable of. Small sized classes, so she is very attentive to each individual's needs. Not to mention her calm, soothing voice. Can't recommend enough! Namaste
yoga lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest hatha yoga lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, yoga flow lessons for all!
Taking vinyasa yoga lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£45||£45|
|5 hours||Not available||£180||£225|
|10 hours||Not available||£315||£450|