If you are passionate about music & have strong desire for learning then this is the right place for you! Learn the above which suits you at your own convenience & at lower rates. Beginners, intermediates all are welcomed!
Learn Guitar (basic, acoustic, bass, electric) its rhythmic notations, chord progressions, music theory, play specific song and much more.
Indian Vocal Music wishers, learn the tone, tempo, rhythm skills, music theory, aural skills and practical skills.
Classes will be conducted in group or individually for the age group from 14 to 30 years.
Currently, I am a music teacher in a school based in Dehradun. I am pursuing final year BA in Indian Vocal Music from Prayag Sangeet Samiti Allahabad. I conduct classes individually as well as in group. Performance assessment, giving feedback, and working on improvement areas. Main skills include singing, quality music lessons, guitar, piano, casio etc. I also provide tuition to autistic students.
- Student taking only one class will have to pay advance fee (including travel charges) either in cash/phonepay/bhim/money transfer.
- Students taking more than one hour or monthly classes have to pay 50% advance fee including travel charges.
- Change in the class timing/holiday/emergency leaves will be notified to the student on prior bases and same is expected from them.
H block, House No 11, Nehru Colony, Dehradun – 248001
Contact: +91-(concealed information) Email: (concealed information)
-Versatile – Enthusiastic – Dedicated -
Multi talented teaching professional, committed to provide an excellent music education to all students. Proven ability for tailoring lessons to meet students diverse need and well rounded learning experience. Compassionate and inspiring; maintain a motivated and well disciplined classroom where each student feels special, cared and successful. I posses exceptional interpersonal and leadership skill & believe in cultivating strong relationship with parents, students and all members of an organization. Key skills include:
• Musicianship skills
• Individualized education plans
• Student motivation
• Performance assessments
• Whole group learning
• Quality music programs
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
1) Currently pursing Indian Classical Vocal Music (5th year) Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad, Uttar
2) Bachelors of Commerce, Sahu Jain Degree College, Najibabad, Uttar Pradesh, 2009.
1) Music Teacher
a) Will Field School, Dehradun (Jan 2016 - Present)
• Teach instruments (such as Guitar & Casio) and voice to students including voice, tone, tempo and
• Train, rehearse and lead students in school and community musical programs.
• Conduct music classes according to rules and regulations established by Board of education.
• Develop and maintain an effective music educational program for students.
• Schedule daily classes to instruct and rehearse within the assigned time.
• Understand potentials and skills of each student and guide individual student according to their skills.
• Evaluate student performance and provide feedback and assistance to improve their musical skills.
• Recommend maintenance and repairs for musical instruments when necessary.
• Maintain student behavioral standards to ensure productive and disciplined environment during
group rehearsals, practices, and performances.
• Collaborate with school administration to organize musical programs for civic functions and school
productions. Monitor students in and out of the classrooms.
• Maintain safe and positive learning environment for students.
• Evaluate student progress and ensure that students complete daily assignments.
b) Music Teacher
Arunima Institute, A Project for persons with Autism, Dehradun (July 2017 - Present)
• Teach Piano and vocal to autistic students.
• Motivate and generate enthusiasm within them.
• Conduct classes in group setting and individually while recognizing the need of the student.
• Assessing student ability and providing feedback.
2) Music Teacher
St. Anne’s School, Dehradun (July 2013 – May 2015)
• Planning and preparing lessons in relation to individual student need and examination syllabus.
• Teaching music theory, aural skills and practical skills.
• Motivating student& encouraging their progress.
• Liaising with academic staff & parents.
3) Guitar Faculty
Saptak Music Academy, Dehradun (July 2013 - May 2015)
• Taught children the techniques and skills related to playing the guitar.
• Worked on student progression and outlined areas for improvement.
• Provided a friendly, approachable environment in which children found accessible and beneficial
towards their learning of the instrument.
• Exhibited crucial communication skills both with children and parents.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
• Tabla (Beginner level)
• Music appreciation
• Team Building
• Bringing multiculturalism to the class room
• Achieving a motivated classroom
• Accommodating the autistic
singing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest music reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, music lessons for all!
Taking music early learning activities - for children lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|