I teach in a topical way, and make sure an individuals understands the concepts and practices relevant questions before moving on to the next topic.
An Economics graduate from The University of Edinburgh.
I have taught my 5 younger siblings for over two years, and managed to pull their grades up by A LOT!
Having achieved an A* in O-levels Maths, an A in A-Levels Maths, and a Degree in Economics, I think i am ready to help others achieve their goals.
The University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK (2017-2021)
MA (Hons) Economics | Expected Grade Average – First Class.
A-Levels: A(m=Maths) BBB
O-Levels: 6A* 2A
AIESEC (International Association of Students in Economic and Commercial Sciences)-Vice-President Aug’20 – Feb’21
• Lead a team of 15 individuals to support students with their applications for internships and volunteer experience abroad.
• Increased the approval rate for exchange programs by 300% during my term.
• Responsible for the strategy implementation, operations management, and maintenance of International Relations with
AIESEC committees worldwide.
The University of Edinburgh - Peer Mentor Sept ‘19- May ‘20
• Volunteered to be a peer mentor for an assigned freshman.
• Held fortnightly meetings to discuss mentee’s progress and continued online assistance to help mentee settle into
university life. Discussed and resolved academic, social, financial and personal concerns.
• Improved my communication skills, developed leadership and management qualities and a sense of empathy.
Pakistan Society, The University of Edinburgh - Treasurer Sept ‘18- May ‘19
• Assisted the President and Vice President in organizing and planning all society meetings, activities and events.
• Responsible for conducting feasibility checks for all society initiatives as well as heading the direction of the society.
• Managed all finances of the society, accounting for all funds coming in and out, improve year on year profit by 20%.
• Digitized memberships and revenue collection to ensure all revenues and expenses were recorded. Increased transparency
of budget allocation and presented numbers to members at year end.
EconWomen, The University of Edinburgh - Social Secretary Sept ‘18- May ‘19
• A sister society of the Economics society aimed at empowering women in economics.
• Organized counselling workshops for large scale recruiters to help members with recruitment processes after graduation.
• Organised weekly meetings and social gatherings for members to meet and led groups discussions about their degree and
• Arranged lectures led by esteemed guest female speakers (Heather McGregor and others) with the aim to provide
inspiration and encourage fellow members to take up leadership roles.
Bank Al-Falah Pakistan - Summer Intern July’18 - Aug ‘18
• Spent 4 weeks in the customer service and operation department, engaging with potential new and existing customers and
assisting them with their queries.
• Prepared and presented a progress report to highlight the key challenges faced on the tasks assigned.
• For the last two weeks, rotated between different departments while shadowing senior associates in order to get a general
idea of the functioning of the organization.
• Led fellow internees to create a 10-minute presentation on what we learnt at the internship and how it can be improved.
Perfect! Aimen is not only a trustworthy person, but she is passionate about her work. She was kind, patient and has a real knack for explaining complex topics in an engaging and simple way. I would thoroughly recommend her as a tutor.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£12||£12|
|5 hours||Not available||£50||£60|