Hello. I enjoy helping people understand the difficult topics in Alevel Chemistry and GCSE Maths.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- How much do you charge?
GCSE - £25 per hour including travel
Alevel - £30 per hour includung travel
- Where do you teach?
Within a 5 mile radius of my home town of Burnley, Lancashire. I now offer online tuition to students not in the local area. I believe this is the future of tuition as technology moves on. There is an excellent online tuition software called bitpaper which I'll be happy to demonstrate.
- When are you available?
Daytime, Evening and Weekend
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Up to Alevel Chemistry
Up to GCSE Maths
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Online tutor for several online tutoring agencies. There are several online tuition options available. Skype, Zoom and Bitpaper.are my preferred options. I'll be happy to give a free demonstration to show this can be even more beneficial than face to face tuition.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I look forward to hearing from you and helping with your studies.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Very experienced and successful A-level Chemistry and GCSE Maths tutor. I am a former Atomic Energy Authority nuclear waste scientist. Have a masters degree in radiation chemistry. Have helped many students achieve their grades for Medicine, Veterinary Studies, Dentistry, Engineering, Chemistry, Biochemistry and many other degrees.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Have a recent full DBS which will be shown at the first lesson.
- Where and with whom did you train?
University of Manchester - BSc
University of Salford - MSc
University of Northumbria - PGCE
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Member of MENSA
• BSc Chemistry
• PGCE Secondary Science (Chemistry)
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|