I am a very passionate person and I enjoy teaching and music-making very much. I can teach all ages and levels on percussion. Please feel free to get in contact and discuss with me your aspirations in Music and Percussion!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a master graduate 2016 with distinction from the Royal College of Music, London.
Completed all the Percussion and Timpani ABRSM exams growing up.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £35 for an hour of individual lessons. £30 for 45 mins. Reduced-price lessons for younger players.
I am happy to teach group lessons up to 5 pupils, £20 per person.
- Where do you teach?
I can teach orchestral percussion at home. I am happy to travel around London and teach at pupils' homes.
- When are you available?
I am available to teach most weekdays and weekday evenings and Saturday mornings. Please contact me for specific availability.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages and levels.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I started giving private percussion lessons 5 years ago both in Hong Kong and in the UK. I am an experienced workshop leader and assistant, and been working along with the Tri-Borough Music Hub, the RCM Sparks, the RCM centre for Performance Science and Epic CIC. I am an instrumental tutor in Millbank Academy, Queens Park Primary School and St Mary Abbots Primary School. I am also a drop-in percussion teacher of the Young Music Makers YMM and The Conservatoire/ Blackheath.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have a DBS check
• completed Master of Music in Performance with distinction and Bachelor of Music ( Percussion & Timpani) at the Royal College of Music
• Instrumental tutor of the multi-instrumental FIFTHS programme in partnership with the Tri-Borough Music Hub. assisted Djembe workshops for a Mutual Recovery Project.
• I have a DBS check.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£45||£45||Not available|