My name is Elena and I am a Spanish Teacher from Spain. I hold a Postgraduate’s course in Education and a Master’s Degree in Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language.
I have been teaching and sharing the Spanish culture with my students during the last seven years in London; I have been working with people of different ages and coming from all over the world in schools, as a private tutor and online. And I truly love it.
I am myself passionate about foreign languages, cultures and travel. I learnt English, French and Italian in the past and I am trying to learn new ones because I really believe that languages give you a better understanding of people.
I have extensive experience working in secondary schools in London, with adults and online. I have taught people of all ages and backgrounds and given a variety of courses: general Spanish, conversation, Spanish for business, preparation for exams (DELE, GCSE, A Levels), ...
A highly qualified and experienced Spanish teacher.
- Postgraduate and master qualifications in the areas of foreign language teaching and learning
- Experience teaching Spanish to students of different ages, levels and abilities (face-to-face and
- Experience creating materials for the Spanish as a foreign language classroom
- Passion for languages (proficient in Spanish, English and French, some basic knowledge of Italian)
- Spanish Educator and Editor at La página del español
June 2010 - Present
Originally I created La página del español to eventually publish some teaching resources and
share them with the online teaching community but it has grown quite a bit since then. Now it
offers hundreds of interesting and relevant Spanish lessons which students can use in order to
develop their listening and writing skills, grammar, vocabulary and knowledge of Spanish and Latin
I also offer online lessons (general Spanish, conversation lessons, Business Spanish and Spanish
exam preparation) and I have taught Spanish to adults around London through companies such as
Friendly Spanish or Succeed in Languages.
- Spanish Language Assistant Teacher
September 2011 - Present
Supporting teaching Spanish in a secondary school, helping to plan activities and lessons, produce
resources to help students to improve their language skills, and prepare students for their speaking
- Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language online, 2016 - 2016
Universidad Antonio de Nebrija
- MA in Applied Linguistics in Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language, 2009 - 2012
Universidad de Jaén
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education, Secondary Modern Foreign Languages (Spanish with
French), 2010 - 2011
University of Cumbria
- Certificate in Teaching Spanish to Adults, 2010 - 2010
International House London
- Course in Translation , French to Spanish, 2008 - 2008
Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia - UNED
- Bachelor's degree in Humanities, 1997 - 2003
Universitat Jaume I
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|