The methodology I use depends greatly on the type of student I have and what they are looking for. Once I know the goal they want to achieve, I plan my lessons around that. I am very flexible and can easily adapt the lessons to the student's needs.
I am a PGCE graduate and a Spanish native speaker with over 2 years of experience teaching Spanish.
I have worked as a Spanish teacher for nursery and primary school for a year, and as secondary teacher for another year. Moreover, I have also been teaching Spanish to university students for 2 years.
I offer Spanish lessons for all levels
-09/2018 - 06/2019 Spanish teacher (PGCE - MMU)
• Two placements of 3 months each at different secondary schools around the area of Greater Manchester
• Work included: lesson planning in accordance with the National Curriculum, following Head of Department's instructions, setting up relevant homework, teaching up to 20 lessons a week for Year 7 to Year 10.
- 09/2017 - 05/2018 Spanish teacher, Trafford Council
• Working in four different primary schools around the area of Trafford.
• Work included: Planning and delivering weekly lessons of for KS1 and KS2 students. These lessons were
based on communicative skills, and often involved songs and games.
-2017/2019 Spanish teacher at the International Society, Manchester
• Work included: Planning and delivering weekly Spanish lessons of for a group of 10 university students.
-2018/2019 PGCE - Secondary Spanish, Manchester Metropolitan University
-2013/2017 BA English Studies, University of Murcia, Spain
Friendly, helpful, detailed, really helped me progress my Spanish.
Very highly recommend! :)
María is an excellent teacher for both primary and secondary children. She has experience teaching English as an additional language in Spain as well as Spanish in the Uk. Moreover, María works well under pressure, she has excellent organisational and adaptability skills.
- Know how to communicate
- Have a positive attitude
- Have empathy
- He knows how to listen and adapts to his students
- He has a desire to improve
- The changes for her are a challenge
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking DELE lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£15|