PhD candidate Data Science, Data Analysis, Quantitative Methods, Python, Matlab, Statistical Packages/Software, Stata, R, Database, SQL, Oracle
I can offer my assistance with Data Analysis, Data Science, Quantitative Methods, Analysis, Statistical Modelling, Forecast, Regression, Coding, Python, Matlab, Excel statistical software and packages such as Stata, R and Database languages such as SQL, Oracle, MySql and other Business-related subjects (with coding and programming if you are interested in it).
I understand that there are different kinds of learning methods, so as long as you can find your style and the appropriate method, I believe that you can get twice the result with half the effort. I have been told to be good at breaking down complex statistical and modelling concepts, explaining them in diagrams, and also relating them to their uses in our daily lives. I can help you to understand statistics, econometrics, linear regression, forecast modelling, statistical modelling, quantitative methods, as well as introducing you to the fast-growing field of Data Analysis and Data Science. I can teach how to use Python, Matlab, Stata, R, Sas, R, Excel, SQL, Oracle, MySql and many more.
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Linear Regression
- Statistical Modelling
- Data Analysis/Science
- Forecasting model
- Time Series Analysis
- Quantitative Methods
One of our best tutors! High-quality profile, qualifications verified and response guaranteed. Andrea will plan your first lesson with care.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- PhD Candidate, current research focused in Machine Learning for Asset Pricing (Finance)
- Financial Management University Teaching Assistant
- Strong Analytical background with extensive classroom and online teaching experience.
- MSc in Quantitative Finance, Bachelor of Science in Economics and Finance
- 4 years of experience as a Financial Analyst in a Fintech company
- For the last 2.5 years I have tutored, in Hong Kong and online, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Analysis and Italian language, both with private face-to-face tutoring as well as small groups, with students ranging from 5 years old to adult learners
- Excellent material available including slides, videos, tutorials and reading material. Extensive experience in research methods and software including Python, Jupyter notebook, Matlab, Sas, Stata, R, Sql/Oracle and Excel.
- I thoroughly enjoy helping others, as my patience and friendly nature makes it easier to be in an educational environment.
- I have learnt to adapt to different needs and learning styles according to the student, in order to optimise their success in turning their weaknesses into strengths.
- Since my academic background is Economics and Finance, I would be more than happy to assist you with substantive work too in that field.
- I'm patient, friendly and understanding. I am proficient in research and development and it’s my day to day work. I am a photography enthusiast and an insatiable learner.
Perfect! Andrea is a very dedicated and knowledgable man. He helped me with same data to be analysed. Not only he was able to explain the process, but also the reason behind the results. I would highly recommend Andrea!
Celia is a very patient and organized student. It was a pleasure to tutor her.
Perfect! Andrea tackles the problem with a well thought-out approach. Nevertheless, he is also very open to suggestions of other methods. My sessions with Andrea have always been fun and productive.
Noon is a very diligent and patient student. Very polite and easy going.
Perfect! Explained my topic of quantitative methods for finance well and easily answered any questions. He also provided me with great sources for further exam prep.
Rober is a very motivated and details oriented student. Highly recommended.
Perfect! Andrea is an exceptional tutor. Apart from being knowledgeable, he has great teaching skills and explains concepts very well. He is very patient and agreeable. I would definitely recommend him as your tutor.
Very serious and motivated student. Highly recommend
Andrea is very responsible and willing to help, he has a great scope of knowledge related to finance and economics and uses his skills to develop great ideas to work with. I appreciate his devotion to teaching and helping struggling and motivated students like myself.
Andrea is a patient, responsible and resourceful tutor. I approached Andrea for some help with learning the SQL concepts. Though we came across some unfamiliar problems, he spent time to really learn/ work out the problems and make sure I fully understand them. Each tutoring session with Andrea is high-quality and dedicated, while being fun and interactive at the same time. I highly recommend Andrea as a tutor to whomever needed.
Andrea has a great knowledge of his subjects and explains them clearly as well as providing access to further study materials and useful resources if needed
Andrea is very professional, serious and easygoing tutor. I believe he can easily work with all levels and he prepares thoroughly to each lesson, providing supporting material and making notes of all the work done throughout the lesson.
Andrea is a great tutor. He helped me understand some key concepts in data analysis and Python, which helped me with a data science project.
Andrea is very knowledgable and explains things in a very intelligible way. He is also very personable and patient with beginners. Would highly recommend him as your tutor.
Andrea is a great teacher! Really good at explaining, he helped me understand some concepts that I’ve been struggling with for weeks! Highly recommend!
data analysis lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£35|