I tailor each class based on the individual needs of my students. I design my classes as an open dialogue, which allows my students to ask as many questions as it requires to make sure that the topic is fully understood.
For A-level and IB-students I often use past paper questions on every subject that will be covered in our lessons.
I obtained my BSc in Biomedical Sciences and MSc in Prenatal Genetics and Fetal Medicine from UCL. Additionally, I am a co-founder of an online learning space kadani.net that explains complex biological and life sciences topics using language that is easy to understand to everyone.
Utilised radioactive probes to carry out electrophoretic shift assay technique, while improving protein purification protocol. Active participation in maintaining double knockout mouse lines. Applied laboratory technique, such as protein quantification, bacterial transformation, and plasmid DNA isolation.
· Formulated and presented recent research papers during lab meetings as well as communicated with collaborators to improve protein purification protocol.
· Set up the lab for the Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay experiments.
INSTITUTE OF CHILD'S HEALTH · 2018
Conducted extensive assessment of the effects of BRAF E600V mutation on the early development of the murine brain. Received excellent feedback at the lab meeting by presenting results of projects. Instrumental in handling mice embryos, sectioning the mice embryos using the microtome and carried out immunohistochemistry assay.
· Conducted evaluation of undifferentiated and differentiated neuronal markers expression in day six mouse embryos using immunohistochemistry assays and presented key findings at the laboratory meeting.
· Delivered active functional support to other members of the lab to perform their experiments such as RT-PCR and FACS-sorting analysis.
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON · 2017
Established the expression pattern of MafB transcription factor in the avian spinal cord. Implemented laboratory techniques, including in situ hybridisation, in ovo electroporation and immunohistochemistry.
· Wrote a research proposal and awarded the Wellcome Trust scholarship for research.
· Held key accountability for the maintenance of the laboratory equipment and preparation of basic solutions for the communal use.
Experience in science communication:
Co-founder of kadani.net
In 2020, created a science communication platform for health sciences. In charge of posting blog posts about the most recent discoveries in medicine and life sciences and promoting posts of scientists on kadani forum via kadani pages on social media. Key roles also include creation of visually appealing infographics that help to deliver scientific content to non-expert audience.
· Designed and developed a website, created an Instagram, Facebook and Tweeter accounts with continually growing number of followers.
· Promoted kadani forum to the scientific community and encouraged scientists from all over the world to share their research.
Volunteer for Pilgrims Hospice Canterbury
Fundraising volunteer Canterbury
Education & Training
MSc Prenatal Genetics and Fetal Medicine
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON (UCL)
modules with high marks included basic genetics and technology (88%), fetal and perinatal medicine
(87%), medical genetics (85%), genetic mechanisms (80%) results of my thesis at Dr P. V. Guillot's laboratory resulted in the optimisation of the human osteogenic
Differentiation protocol and analysis of the molecular effect of the osteogenesis imperfecta mutation on
BSc Biomedical Sciences
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LONDON (UCL)
Awarded Second Upper class mark
Modules with high marks included Introduction to Anatomy and Development (78%), Introduction to
Cell Biology (78%) and Chemistry for Biology Students (72%), Essential Molecular biology (70%)
My extensive laboratory project demonstrated the expression pattern of Choroid Plexus markers in the
avian spinal cord and its transcriptional relationship with MafB transcription factor
Russian, Kazakh, English, French, German
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking anatomy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£10|