Learners need to engage with their own learning and be positive about education. This has to be nurtured, encouraged, supported and celebrated in each individual by an experienced, dynamic and creative teacher (that's me!) in order to then progress onto academic achievement and fulfillment in the learning experience for the student. I am student-led rather than book led.
PhD student with Master of Education, BA(Hons) Education, experience of special educational needs including gifted and talented.
Passion for creating positive learning environment and experiences, have taught in mainstream settings including classroom, small group and 1-1 tuition. Experience of SEN and Gifted and Talented.
Education and Qualifications
• PhD Candidate (Health and Social Care) 2016-Present
• Certificate in End of Life Care 2014-2016
• Postgraduate Certificate in Integrated Practice in 2010
Childhood and Youth
• Master of Education M.Ed. 2006-2010
University Of Bedfordshire
• Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Professional Practice 2013
De Montfort University, Bedford
• Education Studies and History 2002-2005
BA (Hons) 2:1
Newark and Sherwood College, Newark
• BTEC National Diploma Business and Finance 1991-1993
Royal Latin Grammar School, Buckingham
• GCSE: Passes B or above in 8 subjects including
Maths, English, Science 1985-1989
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest literacy lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, essay writing lessons for all!
Taking functional skills lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£120||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£235||Not available|