My Teaching method is interacting in nature and I love to carry all my students along. I usually prepare a lecture note and give the students a copy but prefer students taking notes in class. I encourage students to always have a strong desire to learn and that can be achieve by asking questions and getting clarifications while in class
I am a chemical Engineer current doing a PhD in chemical engineering in University of Nottingham. I have been lecturing chemical engineering subjects to undergraduate students for the past three years and my students have found it easy to understand difficult engineering concepts.
1. PhD Chemical Engineering (Ongoing) - University of Nottingham
2. M.Eng Chemical Engineering (2019) - Distinction - Federal University of Technology, Minna, Nigeria
3. B.Eng Chemical Engineering (2008) - Second Class Upper Division - Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria.
1. University of Abuja
Department of Chemical Engineering
Scholarship awards for the following:
1. Shell Producing Nigerian Ltd Undergraduate Scholarship
2. Chevron Nigerian Ltd undergraduate scholarship
3. Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) scholarship for my PhD studies.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, geometry lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£12||£10|