I am a qualified electrical and telecommunications engineering with extensive experience both in industry and in academics.
I give tutorials both in text and video presentations. Assignments are given to gauge the understanding of the students and to find out where to have more emphasis.
I you understand and acquire knowledge through my lessons (as your are going to do), it shall be my joy as a tutor. The joy of a teacher is to see his/her student excel and acquire extensive knowledge and skills.
I have taught in diploma and degree level for an number of years and my students have graduated and gone ahead and find rewarding jobs in various sectors both in engineering and computer science.
Most of my classes have ranged from 20 to 90 students per class and all have achieve great results and understanding.
To be the best pillar that champions, maintains, and most importantly improves the set standards and goals of an institution in this era of dynamic and competitive environment by being resourceful, innovative, flexible, and helping impart knowledge and skills to others.
• Dedicated and goal driven individual.
• Pro-Active and a quick learner with high adaptability to assimilate change.
• Team player with exceptional communication & interpersonal skills.
• Hardworking, self-disciplined, a diligent planner & result oriented.
2015 - Current
Ph.D. Electrical (Telecommunication Option) Engineering
Pan African University
Institute for Basic Sciences Technology and Innovation
P.O. Box 26000 – 00200, Nairobi
M.sc Telecommunication Engineering
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology
P.O. Box 26000 – 00200, Nairobi
B.S.T Electronics – Communication Option
Second Class - Upper Division (GPA of 3.44)
University of Eastern Africa, Baraton.
P.O. Box 2500 – 30100, ELDORET.
UNITS TAUGHT – ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
• Instrumentation and Measurement
• Measurement and Instrumentation
• Analog Electronics 1
• Electrical Measurement
• Circuit and Network Theory I
• Circuit and Network Theory III
• Material Science
• Digital Communications
• Data Communications
• Satellite and Mobile Communication
• Multimedia Communications
• Telecommunication Policy and Regulation
• Telemetry and Data Communications
RESEARCH AND TEACHING AREAS OF INTEREST
• Communication Systems – Wireless Communication and Networks, Satellites and Mobile Communications, Telecommunication Systems, Data Communications and Computer Systems, Teletraffic Engineering etc.
• Artificial Intelligence – Expert Systems, Fuzzy Logics, Artificial Neural Networks, computer algorithms, etc. and its application in communication systems.
• Digital Communications – Video Displays Systems, Digital Electronics, Digital Signal Processing, Filters, etc.
• Analog Systems – Antennas and Microwaves, Analog Electronics, Electromagnetics.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest trigonometry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, engineering lessons for all!
Taking technology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£16|