My process is simple:
1) Discover what the student needs to learn.
2) Understand they've been taught it before, if they have.
3) Figure out how best to pitch the content to the audience (general public/specialist/child/student/...)
4) Construct a lesson plan that best works for the learner, and allow the learner to discover the answers themselves without simply feeding them the answers.
5) Constantly re-assess and review areas the learner found difficult, and explain things in ways that best fit their understanding & background.
I have a Bsc. in Genetics, Masters in Bioinformatics and an currently doing a PhD in Bioinformatics/Microbiology. I am also an IT consultant, where I make basic apps to manage vast biological databases with real-world data.
I am also an IT teacher to U-18s who wish to go to university, teaching Python3 to students of various ages and all group sizes. I also teach A-level maths to students for similar purposes.
I enjoy genetics and all sorts of data, which i analyze variously through Python3 and RStudio (R) for statistical and graphical ease of understanding through automated scripting.
Perfect! Excellent tutor
Listens well, learns quickly. No problems on my end
Joseph helped me with some RStudio-based statistics. Very helpful!
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest genetics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microbiology lessons for all!
Taking molecular biology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|