I am Recognised as an Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (HEA), therefore I have experience teaching in a manner that enhances experience and learning. I often teach through Skype sessions, though other online methods are fine.
I am a second-year PhD student with interests in psychology, sociology and sports. My undergraduate degree is in psychology, my master's in psychological research methods and my PhD research is funded by the Psychology department.
2016-Present PhD Candidate (Psychology)
Thesis: The role of Affective State and Arousal Level on Gambling Behaviour
Supervisory Skills Developed Through Experience & Training
• Presentation Skills
• Giving an Effective Lecture/Talk
• Designing & Leading Seminars to Promote Learning & Cooperation
• Recognised as an Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (HEA)
• Qualitative & Quantitative Descriptive and Inferential Research Methods
• Composing Online Surveys (Qualtrics)
• Ethical Standards & Data Protection Act
2015-2016 MSc Research Methods
Awarded a Master’s and Departmental Scholarship
• Advanced Statistics
• Analysing and Interpreting Data
• Conducting and Presenting Research
• Psychological Aspects of Advertising
• Research Project
2012-2015 BSc Psychology (First Class Honours)
Awarded a National Scholarship
• Statistical Analysis
• Judgement & Decision-Making
• Research Project
2016 - Present Postgraduate Researcher University of East Anglia
• Project Management & Organisation
• Designing Experiments
• Statistical Analysis of Experimental Data
• Written & Oral Communication
• Undergraduate Research Supervision
Sep 2015 – Aug 2016 Market Researcher Miaccom Limited.
• Analysed price, demand & competition
• Conducted focus group & questionnaire studies
• Presented effective marketing strategies based on research findings
Jun 2013 – Oct 2013 Assistant Data Analyst Choroomi Trading Est.
• Routinely updated database
• Analysed data using predictive modelling (multiple linear regression)
• Produced PowerPoint slides to communicate key findings
• Designing and leading seminars
• Motivating students to achieve their best
• Flexibility in teaching style
• Enhance learning experience
• Assess work, which has shown to improve learning
• Teaching effectively online
• Qualitative & Quantitative Methods.
• Proposal Writing.
• Data Collection.
• Questionnaire Design (e.g., online surveys: Qualtrics).
• Experimental Design (e.g., focus groups & lab-based).
• Written & Oral Communication.
Advanced Data Analysis
• Proficient with Excel, SPSS & R.
• Data input & Management.
• Assumption Testing.
• Data Cleaning.
• Cross Tabulation.
• Predictive Modelling.
• Data Interpretation & Visualisation.
Communication, Teamwork and Time Management Skills
• Written communication: report writing.
• Oral communication: presenting at conferences & leading seminars.
• Rapport-building and professional networking skills.
• Excel in promoting team efforts.
• Supervisory skills: e.g., supervising undergraduates in their final year’s project.
• Devote appropriate attention to all responsibilities.
• Perform effectively despite sudden deadlines and changing priorities.
References available on request
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£30|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£150|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£300|